How it works
Scroll down to learn more
How to Create Ads & Manage a Digital Campaign
Pick an ad template or upload your own ad
- Choose from over 100+ campaign-proven ad templates.
- Filter by campaign type, like Bio Ads, Issue Ads or Get Out the Vote ads.
- OR upload your own banner or video ad.
- Note: All fonts, text, colors and images can be edited.
Select the ad sizes you'd like to use
- We currently offer industry standard banner sizes of 728×90 (Leaderboard), 300×250 (Medium Rectangle), 300×600 (Half Page), 320×50 (Mobile Leaderboard).
- These are the top performing ad sizes on desktop and mobile devices.
- Read more about ad banners in our FAQ.
Customize your ads
- Edit your ad’s text, font, colors, animations and images.
- Preview your ads in real time and adjust to your liking.
Pinpoint who you want to reach and where you want to reach them
- Select voter targets by state, geographic area , zip code, party affiliation, voting frequency, gender and more.
- Reach specific voters as they browse the web, such as likely voters in your school district.
- Your ads will only be seen on campaign-safe websites, including local and national news sites.
Set a schedule and budget
- Select start and end dates for your campaign.
- See how many voters can be reached during that period of time, and for what price.
- From there, adjust your start and end dates, and budget, until you’re happy with the number of voters who will be reached — and what you’ll pay to reach them.
- You can also enter a fixed budget.
Review your campaign
- Give a final review to your campaign’s ad creative, targets, schedule and budget.
- Edit your campaign if needed.
- Add to cart.
Review your cart and checkout
- After adding to your cart, review your cart. Make sure any other campaigns you’d like to purchase are included.
- Purchase your campaign(s).
- You’ll receive an email confirming your purchase.
- Your campaign(s) should begin running within 48 hours.
- You’ll receive an email when your campaigns are live.
Monitor your campaign
- Our analysts will review your campaigns and send weekly reports to ensure your campaigns perform their best. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Read more about managing your campaign in our FAQ.